Thursday, June 4, 2009

Check It Out!


Sorry to leave so many gaps between postings (bad food blogger, bad food blogger!) but I do have some exciting news to share that I'm hoping gives me a pass this one time. I've been working on a few freelance food stories that I hope you'll all enjoy. You may have seen me link to this piece I did a few weeks back on what delicious, seasonal spring goodies you can find at the farmers' market and how to use them, but now I have a wonderful piece on The Daily Green for all you farmers' market newbies, on how to properly and easily shop the farmers' market. If you are still afraid or hesitant to tackle this temple to locavore lovers, fear not. With this piece you'll know what to bring, what to ask and how to score the best, freshest buys. Read it here, and please share it with anyone you think would be interested. I'm still working on a great short feature that I think you'll all enjoy (and it's NOT about the farmers' market) to come out next month. In the meantime, give this farmers' market piece a read and let me know what you think!

-Laura

No comments: