Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Love

As we near Valentine's Day, it's important to remember not just your personal sweetie, but everyone that you care about. So, it's with great pleasure that I send out some serious blog love to Jen at The Haystack Needle, (<-----click on the link!) a fabulous, newly launched blog that updates with multiple posts a day about all things home related, from decor, to DIY and food. Jen and I worked together until recently and she always gave me the opportunity to do some great kitchen equipment testing, so I know she knows her stuff (and I know a lot about slow-cookers, griddles and pancake mix thanks to her!). I'll be jumping back on the work wagon this week, so if my posts are few and far between, go ahead and check out Jen's site, where you can not only get some great Valentine's Day ideas, but links to wonderful goodies to make your home lovely and cozy not just for Valentine's Day, but for every day. Enjoy!

-Laura

No comments: