Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, as you may have noticed, I haven't posted in quite some time. I'm currently in North Carolina with family for the holidays, and find myself without internet access. So, despite having some lovely things to say about the food and people down here, I'll just have to hold tight on telling you about it until I'm back in New York. Until then, I'll continue my desperate search for good biscuits and gravy and stellar creamed chipped beef. If you happen to be from around the Raleigh-Durham area (or are familiar with Pinehurst or Southern Pines) and have any suggestions, please let me know.

In the meantime, happy holidays to you and yours. May the coming year be filled with joy, delicious food, and if possible, more home cooked meals. Merry Christmas!

-Laura

1 comment:

Nate @ House of Annie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for adding us as a friend on Foodbuzz. We welcome you to come visit our site!