Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sporty Spice

Sorry to everyone that has quietly been calling me a slacker. I realize that I haven't blogged in a few days due to my unexpected attendance of a Yankees game on Monday and my first volleyball game of the spring season on Tuesday (thanks to all the readers that expressed concern over my bruised and bloody knees last season--I've since purchased knee pads). But just think about all of the culinary goodness that's in store for you this week and next. First, in honor of my many Jewish friends, I'll be whipping up some of my favorite traditional, and some not so traditional Passover goodies. Then, I'll be helping a friend restock her pantry (and probably mine while I'm at it), so I'll have a nice post on the things that you should consider keeping at hand and where you can get them. Also, I've recently taken to hanging art in my kitchen, so I'll have a mini update on that and maybe get some opinions.

So sit tight, I'll be back tomorrow!

-Laura

No comments: